Saturday, June 15, 2013

My New House For Today






Well this is my simself for those that don't know already. Life as a sim can be fun, most times. Sometimes, however things don't always go your way.

This is my best friend in the simming world. Her name is Vay. The other greedy munch over there is a simself of my hubby. See, I'm baking a pumpkin pie, but looks like these two would rather eat ice cream and fried bacon.


Let me take you back a bit. Vay came over to see the new house we just bought. We live in Starlight Shores at the moment. I like to move a lot. A LOT! Anyway, Vay came over to see the new place.



I was happy to see my friend. We always try and live in the same places even if its custom worlds. I like big worlds but my friend Vay likes small homey type worlds. We manage to both get what we want one way or another.


Vay rode over here on a bike in the rain. That girl better learn to drive before she catches pneumonia.
This is a pic of the new house. Its on the exchange called Contemporary Ranch by Kementari. 

This is a new baby I had in the game. Her name is Paula, named after my hubby Paul. This is the old house we had just before the recent move.
Yeah, Paula is my little mini-me. You will see we tend to match in our clothing selection. With all the new things for toddlers in the game now, having a toddler in the house is a breeze. Just be sure to have toys she can reach.



Wow, I did a good job on the pumpkin pie. At least my dog thinks so.

Well, that's it for now folks. I hope to show more as my game progresses. I'm just getting use to the blogging techniques so go easy on me. (waves)




No comments:

Post a Comment